Do you have a problem with the game?
Here are some frequent issues and a few tips on how to solve them:
- Error “compatible OpenGL renderer was not found” ? Just update your video-card drivers…
- Error “_ASSERT(glContext!=nullptr);” ? Just update your videocard drivers…
- Getting errors about shaders? Just update your videocard drivers… OR go to settings menu and turn FXAA3 off
- EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION before you reach the main menu? Try the updaterfix.
- fmodex.dll not found? Try the updaterfix.
- Cant update the game to the latest version? Try the updaterfix.
- LBZ not starting, and/or spawning lots of cb9_1.exe’s? Try the updaterfix. (New since May 27 2016)
- Want to know how to run the game on linux? How to run on linux…
Do you have a different issue? Please use the issue tracker below.
Need priority support? Add m.kamminga on Skype or try contacting me on steam. (link on the top of the page)
When you need support please be sure to provide me with the following info:
- Windows Or Linux version? (for example windows xp? vista? windows 10? Ubuntu 16.06?)
- Video-card (for example NVIDIA GTX 650 or AMD FURY X) (See this page on how to get this info…)
Current Project: LemmingBallZ
|Issue ID# 13||Disable bots in multiplayer games|
|Status: Assigned||Version: 9023||Priority: 3|
|Assigned to: Menne Kamminga||Submitted by: loozzer||Attached file:|
|Type: Bug|| Submitted:|
05/21/2017 18:51:04 CEST
| Last Update:|
05/25/2017 12:59:07 CEST
|Description: Title says most... Disable bots as soon as another player arrives in online games. The bots AI is not enough to provide a good coop game anyways. No problems in changing it back once we have an according AI.|