Just a quick update:
- More speed @ startup (5 seconds on a proper linux machine)
- Network protocol timeout, if communication goes wrong, the match gets ended instead of confusing and weird.
The following problems were fixed:
- A crash at the “upgrading” screen was fixed, if you cant update, see https://lbz3d.com/updaterfix
- Crash when using certain moves that utilize the damageplayer function
- Window can open off-screen
- A potential crash when logging into the chatroom
A crash when exiting a level has been addressedSadly, this one still happens
- Network protocol error resulting in communication breakdown on levels with destruction
- Some event scripts were called wrong, this crashed, now it just stops the script.
Hope this helps some of the folks that had to deal with a crashing game!